Sat on My Sailboat Listening to This Song!

Jesus Culture, Rooftops

I sat in my bed on my twenty two foot Columbia sailboat this last weekend listening to this song. While I was listening I felt my heart wanting to touch God. I felt His presence and there's really no way to explain the conversation I had with God next as it involved tears and things so deep in my heart, I have trouble explaining them. Thank you Jesus Culture for this beautiful song that stirred my heart. I hope it touches your heart too!




                                                    Lincoln Brewster, Reaching For You

This Song Rocks!

Awesome song that really draws you heart to God but is fast paced too...which is fun!


~Albie
http://2amtraffic.com/blog/1albie/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Search of the Right One

What are We Doing With Our Life?

Fulfilling Your God Given Destiny